What do Honda Radiators do?
The radiator plays a role in your vehicle's cooling system and helps your engine from overheating. You may be wondering how the radiator works. Your car pumps coolant through the engine and transfers it away from the engine block. The coolant takes heat from your vehicle's engine and moves it to the radiator. Finally, the radiator will blow air across the liquid, making it cool down.
Common Signs of Radiator Issues
Your radiator may become weak or fail over time. You can look out for some of the symptoms below:
- Strange or unusual engine noises
- Ethylene glycol odor
- Dirty antifreeze or a leak
- Car heating and AC malfunctions
- A high reading temperature gauge
For a better understanding of these causes, you can perform a vehicle inspection.
Order Genuine Honda Radiators Online Now
Do you need to buy cooling system parts for your Honda? If so, be sure to take a look at our online auto parts inventory. As you browse our catalog, you will discover many genuine parts designed by your OEM. Feel free to place your order, and we will ship it out to you as soon as possible.
No results found for "radiator, radiator hose, radiator cap". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!